🔴 WATCH LIVE: Stock Market Today | July 16, 2021 – Here’s What You Need To Know:
Here’s what is happening in the markets today, Friday, July 16th.
– Retail sales rebounded 0.6% last month. Data for May was revised down to show sales falling 1.7% instead of declining 1.3% as previously reported last month.
– Spending is now rotating back to services like travel and entertainment.
– AMC Entertainment (AMC) higher pre-market after sliding 5 days straight
– Virgin Galactic (SPCE) up in pre-market trading after a 5day swing, down 35% since CEO Richard Branson had his successful flight.
– Didi Global (DIDI) down again after an ONSITE cybersecurity review that had at least 7 Chinese government departments.
– BioNTech (BNTX) up pre-market after the Lancet medical journal published a study showing that their MRNA-based vaccine produced 10 times more antibodies than China’s Sinovac vaccine.
– Cruise lines are making waves this morning after Canada said it will allow large cruise ships to resume cruises to Canada in November.
– Live Nation (LYV) – is higher in pre-market trading after a Goldman Sachs buy rating. Goldman said that LYV should benefit from a surge in concert activity.
– Cryptos – Jackson Palmer, co-creator of dogecoin said with a wholehearted NO that he will not return to cryptocurrency.
This wraps up today’s stock market news.
If you enjoyed the “Stock Market Today” video, make sure to subscribe to this channel.
And for more stock market news, visit
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket
✅ First, subscribe to my channel here so you never miss a new video:
📺 Watch My Daily Trading Routine that takes me less than 15 minutes a day:
📕Get a FREE Hardback Copy Of My New Book “The Wheel Options Trading Strategy”:
💻 Need a broker? We prefer trading using Tradier! Sign up here:
📈 TradingView is my favorite charting platform. I use the Pro Version:
☕️ Start your morning just like me, with the MorningBrew Newsletter:
tastyworks, Inc. (“tastyworks”) has entered into a Marketing Agreement with Rockwell Trading Services, LLC whereby tastyworks pays compensation to Rockwell Trading Services, LLC to recommend tastyworks’ brokerage services. The existence of this Marketing Agreement should not be deemed as an endorsement or recommendation of Rockwell Trading Services, LLC by tastyworks and/or any of its affiliated companies. Neither tastyworks nor any of its affiliated companies is responsible for the privacy practices of Rockwell Trading Services, LLC or this website. tastyworks does not warrant the accuracy or content of the products or services offered by Rockwell Trading Services, LLC or this website. Rockwell Trading Services, LLC is independent and is not an affiliate of tastyworks.