I put together ten of the most funny and entertaining World of Warcraft commercials with no breaks or announcements.Which one is your #1 WoW ad? Tell me in the comments, I will include your vote in the ranking here below this description text!
The video includes:
1. Mr. T aka Lawrence Tureaud promoting the Mohawk Grenade (What’s your game?)
2. Mr. T promoting his Night Elf Mohawk, being interrupted by the director (What’s your game?)
3. Chuck Norris as a hunter with some Chuck Norris facts – we can be grateful, in the end he approves the game (Watch your game!)
4. WoW and Mountain Dew in the supermarket with two women fighting each other – as a Night Elf with the Alliance and an Orc from the Horde (Choose your game)
5. Mr. Bean aka Rowan Atkinson dancing to the music of Boombastic (Mr. Lover Lover) from Shaggy – I apologize, this one is apparently not a real WoW commercial but some fan made content from his “Mr. Beanbastic” video. It is quite wide-spread on the internet, so I used it in my video and can’t remove it anymore. I’m known for checking the quality and history of all my material but in that case it was difficult because the material is so old. At least, it’s funny.
6. Aubrey Plaza as an Orc, making a joke about the Ragefire Chasm (Ragefire is a dungeon located in Orgrimmar) / “Orcchasm” (I’m Aubrey Plaza and I’m an Orc)
7. Steven Van Zandt reprising his role as Silvio Dante from The Sopranos and referring to the famous quote by Al Pacino in Godfather III “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in” (What’s your game?)
8. William Shatner / Captain Kirk as a shaman – I’m William Shatner and I’m a Shaman (What’s your game?)
9. Ozzy Osbourne from Black Sabbath as the Prince of Darkness – interrupted by the director with some f*** comments ((What’s your f****** game?)
10. Verne Troyer, famous for his role as Mini-Me in Austin Powers, as a Mage, Master of the Arcane
World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the Warcraftfantasy universe. World of Warcraft takes place in Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard’s previous Warcraft release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. There are expansion to the game: The Burning Crusade, The Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and Battle for Azeroth. With a peak of 12 million subscriptions in October 2010, World of Warcraft remains the world’s most-subscribed MMORPG, and holds the Guinness World Record. In January 2014, Blizzard announced that more than 100 million accounts had been created over the game’s lifetime.
And yes, you can play it for free at www.warcraft.com
The votes are in and the current winner is: Ozzy Osbourne in “Prince of Darkness” with 55 votes
Results in detail, status September 20 (votes and positive mentions counted):
1. Ozzy Osbourne, “Prince of Darkness”: 55 votes/positive mentions – mostly because of Ozzyyyyyy
2. Aubrey Plaza, “Orc Chasm”: 52 votes/positive mentions – mostly because of Aubrey (and a her Orc Chasm)
3. Chuck Norris, “Hunter”: 29 votes/positive mentions – mostly because Chuck Noris allows you to vote for him
4. Verne Troyer,”I’m a Mage”: 29 votes/positive mentions – most viewers commented with RIP, I counted that because his commercial was mentioned due to his personality
5. Steven Van Zandt, “They pulled me back in”: 19 votes/positive mentions – mostly because of the line “Just when I thought …” because it’s so true (and a little bit because of Optimus Prime/Peter Cullen)
6. Mr. T, “Night Elf Mohawk”: 15 votes/positive mentions
7. Mr. Bean, “Mr. Beanbastic”: 13 votes/positive mentions
8. William Shatner, “I’m a Shaman”: 12 votes/positive mentions
9. Mr. T, “Mohawk Grenade”: 8 votes/positive mentions
10. Mountain Dew, “Supermarket Fight”: 8 votes/positive mentions
Thanks to everybody who watched the video, voted and commented on it, liked it and subscribed to my channel, I appreciate that very much!