For Shopify Marketing Help
– Black Friday brought in $6.2 billion in online sales, a growth of 23.6% year over year.
– Over 165 million people shopped over the weekend,
– Consumers aged 35-44 spent an average of $413 over the weekend,
– About 40% of 2018’s holiday shopping would happen during Cyber Week
Subscribe to my channel for new Shopify tips!!!!
Tell me in the comments below which one of these you are going to implement for this year’s Black Friday sales
Here are the 17 TOP Shopify Marketing Ideas
1. Make sure to start your Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions early
Start before everyone does. Try to get people to sign up to your email list. Share coupons that are available to cash in only on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
That way you can increase your reach and also improve your conversion rate, as you will already give them something that they cash in on.
2. Run a HUGE email list signup promotion – get pre-sale access by signing up today
3. Create a Gift Guide
4. Dedicated Landing Page
5. Create a Coupon or a Discount
6. Promote on Social Media and Forums
7. Create a Chatbot – Manychat button with SALE info
8. Offer Deals by the Hour
9. Create a Bundle of Products of Services
10. Present a New Product
11. Offer Your Shoppers a Free Gift
12. Cross-sell and Upsell
13. Create a Bundle of Products of Services
14. Create a Preview of Products That Will be Available on Sale – as a video, send as an email
15. Offer a No Questions Asked Return Policy
16. Send Out an Email Campaign With Your Deals and Promotions – remember
* CTA. You can create a call to action in your email so they can save the date in their calendar, so their mobile phone will remind them of your deals.
* Consider time-zones when sending out your emails.
* Your subject line has to draw enough attention and make them open your email, so make sure to create a good one. But be transparent, not deceiving.
17. Organize a Flash Sale in the Days Leading to The Main Event – remember people are ready to spend money!
Remember to comment below which of these you are going to implement!