Grab some Tennis Pro Doc Merchandise : /
–Grab A Pair ( Affiliate Link- Make sure to check multiple places for best deal, often different retailers put certain coloways on sale)–
adidas SoleMatch Bounce Men’s: 2
adidas SoleMatch Bounce Women’s: V
adidas SoleCourt Boost Men’s : Z
adidas SoleCourt Boost Women’s : Z
00:00 Video Intro
00:46 adidas SoleMatch Bounce Upper
01:52 adidas SoleMatch Bounce Midsole
02:21 adidas SoleMatch Bounce Outsole
02:41 adidas SoleMatch Bounce Fit
03:43 adidas SoleMatch Bounce Playtest
04:03 Serve Test
04:17 Suicide Test
04:42 Which is better, the adidas SoleMatch Bounce or adidas SoleCourt Boost?
Come hang out with me:
The adidas SoleMatch Bounce is a stability and durability focused tennis shoe but will it hold up in the signature tennis shoe performance review featuring the Tennis Pro Doc playtest, side by side test infrared test and serve test suicide test?
This adidas SoleMatch Bounce review focuses on its court performance, the engineering and mechanics will be discussed in the teardown and durability test portions of this tennis shoe review in a few weeks
This adidas SoleMatch Bounce performance review, and playtest test takes a deep look into the shoes design, performance, tech, pros and cons, mechanics, durability and on-court feel.
As a foot doctor I look at tennis shoes and tennis shoe technology a bit differently as I focus more on what foot types benefit from these shoes as well as the tennis shoe’s functional attributes on the tennis court
The adidas SoleMatch Bounce is a maximalist tennis shoe that offers a wide fit and cushioned ride.
Tennis shoe playtests are a great way to experience the tennis shoe in a real life scenario and give much more useful information as to the playability and feel.
Some of the main areas we cover in this adidas SoleMatch Bounce tennis shoe play test, and performance review were:
– The weight of the adidas SoleMatch Bounce
– Durability features of the adidas SoleMatch Bounce tennis shoe
– Breathability and upper materials of the adidas SoleMatch Bounce
– What foot types are good for the adidas SoleMatch Bounce
– How does the adidas SoleMatch Bounce play on the tennis court right out of the box
– How does the construction of the adidas SoleMatch Bounce tennis shoe affect its performance on the tennis court
– What are the features of the insole, midsole, and outsole of the adidas SoleMatch Bounce and how do they compliment the tennis player
– New adidas tennis shoe engineering and technology explained
– Comparison between the adidas SoleMatch Bounce and the adidas SoleCourt Boost
Part of the 2020 tennis shoe review series
DISCLOSURE: I often review or link to products I regularly use and think you might find helpful. Wherever possible we use referral links, which means if you click one of the links in this video or description and make a purchase I may receive a small commission or other compensation.
Many of my links to products/gear are links to those products on Amazon. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and related sites