🔥 Enroll for FREE Big Data Hadoop Spark Course & Get your Completion Certificate: />This video will help you understand what Big Data is, the 5V’s of Big Data, why Hadoop came into existence, and what Hadoop is. You will also learn about the storage unit and processing unit of Hadoop, and the implementation of Big Data through use cases. In the end, we will have a quiz on Hadoop. A massive amount of data that cannot be stored, processed, and analyzed using the traditional ways is known as Big Data. Hadoop is a framework that manages Big Data storage in a distributed way and processes it parallelly. Now, let’s deep dive into this video and understand Big Data and Hadoop.
Start learning today’s most in-demand skills for FREE. Visit us at
Choose over 300 in-demand skills and get access to 1000+ hours of video content for FREE in various technologies like Data Science, Cybersecurity, Project Management & Leadership, Digital Marketing, and much more.
Don’t forget to take the quiz at 04:03!
Download the Big Data career guide to explore and step into the exciting world of Big Data, and follow the path towards your dream career: />
To learn more about Hadoop, subscribe to our YouTube channel: />
Watch more videos on HadoopTraining: />
#WhatIsBigData #WhatIsHadoop #BigDataExplained #HadoopExplained #HadoopTraining #BigDataTraining #BigDataTutorial #HadoopTutorial #Simplilearn Big Data #SimplilearnHadoop #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Big Data Hadoop training course lets you master the concepts of the Hadoop framework and prepares you for Cloudera’s CCA175 Big data certification. With our online Hadoop training, you’ll learn how the components of the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Hadoop 3.4, Yarn, MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Impala, HBase, Flume, Apache Spark, etc. fit in with the Big Data processing lifecycle. Implement real life projects in banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce on CloudLab.
What is this Big Data Hadoop training course about?
The Big Data Hadoop and Spark developer course have been designed to impart an in-depth knowledge of Big Data processing using Hadoop and Spark. The course is packed with real-life projects and case studies to be executed in the CloudLab.
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to:
1. Understand the different components of Hadoop ecosystem such as Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Apache Spark
2. Understand Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and YARN as well as their architecture, and learn how to work with them for storage and resource management
3. Understand MapReduce and its characteristics, and assimilate some advanced MapReduce concepts
4. Get an overview of Sqoop and Flume and describe how to ingest data using them
5. Create database and tables in Hive and Impala, understand HBase, and use Hive and Impala for partitioning
6. Understand different types of file formats, Avro Schema, using Arvo with Hive, and Sqoop and Schema evolution
7. Understand Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
8. Understand HBase, its architecture, data storage, and working with HBase. You will also understand the difference between HBase and RDBMS
9. Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
10. Do functional programming in Spark
11. Understand resilient distribution datasets (RDD) in detail
Who should take up this Big Data and Hadoop Certification Training Course?
Big Data career opportunities are on the rise, and Hadoop is quickly becoming a must-know technology for the following professionals:
1. Software Developers and Architects
2. Analytics Professionals
3. Senior IT professionals
4. Testing and Mainframe professionals
5. Data Management Professionals
6. Business Intelligence Professionals
7. Project Managers
8. Aspiring Data Scientists
Learn more at: />
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
– LinkedIn: /