jobactive is excited to bring you the ‘Boost Your Business’ series.
We’ve spoken to some of Australia’s most insightful and experienced business minds from all around the country to bring you inspiring advice to help your business thrive.
Bernadette Schwerdt is the founder of the Australian School of Copywriting and author of ‘Secrets of Online Entrepreneurs’.
Bernadette has helped many businesses with their online presence and marketing strategies. Bernadette founded one of Australia’s most successful writing training companies and has written for iconic brands including Apple, BHP, Australia Post and Optus. In this video Bernadette draws upon her breadth of business knowledge. She talks about how the business landscape is changing and why now, more than ever, it is important to know how to sell your business online.
• Discover why some businesses fail in their quest to set up an online business.
• Learn how to write a business pitch that actually works.
• Find out what you need to know before you set-up an online business.
• Learn about a ‘minimum viable product’ and how this can help your business.
• Hear about the science behind good marketing and content creation.
• The seven steps that will get your business noticed and customers coming back.
If you find recruitment a long and difficult process jobactive can help. It makes finding the right people easy, no matter what industry you are in. Head to u