1) Build a highly convertible and professional website (mobile first)
2) Use a CRM
3) Use Email Marketing for leads – experience, trust/reviews, process, educate
4) Use Email Marketing for customers – maintenance reminders & reviews
5) Reputation Management
6) Get Listed & Optimize Local Listings & Directories (Houzz)
7) Get on 1st page of Google for your top keywords (SEO, Maps, Paid Search)
8) Run retargeting ads on google display network, youtube, facebook and instagram
9) Run targeted Facebook ads in your area
10) Build your organic social media presence / following – post your work on Facebook & Instagram, document projects, community outreach, etc..
11) Don’t buy leads! Be patient and build your own brand in your area so people think of you first. Does not happen over night.
Bonus Tip – Use an all-in-one marketing platform which has both the talent & technology you need to succeed.
Conclusion – Thanks for watching. If you found this content helpful please take a second and like, share and comment. Also make sure to follow us for more great content just like this down the road or text “marketing” to 39970 to opt into our weekly marketing tip text messages. Happy marketing!
#ContractorMarketing #MarketingForContractors #DigitalMarketing
Presented by: JB Kellogg
JB Kellogg is the Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Madwire®. Madwire’s brands Marketing 360® and Top Rated Local® are popular platforms used to help small businesses grow. Madwire was founded in 2009 and has since grown to nearly 1,000 people and over 100MM in annual revenue. JB & Co-CEO Joe Kellogg were recognized as Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs for 3 consecutive years (#1 overall in 2016). JB is passionate about small business marketing, leadership, sales, team culture and more and often shares the tips, tricks and strategies he’s learned in life and while growing Madwire.
JB Kellogg on LinkedIn:
Marketing 360® is the #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business. It has everything you need from design, to marketing, to CRM. Powered by Madwire® – voted one of the Nation’s Best Places to Work by Glassdoor!
Marketing 360® Website: />Madwire® Website: />Facebook: /