Here are the top headlines of the day
1) Stable trade, NIFTY ~15,300; markets were a strong close to the weak, NIFTY is near 15,300 where private banks are leading the game.
2) Biden boost for the global market; Covid relief bill in the US lips sentiments across global markets; Joe Biden signs 1.9 trillion relief bill, says all Americans will be eligible for COVID-19 vaccine.
3) IDBI bank soars on PCA exit; IDBI bank soars in trade, clocks double-digit gains after the RBI takes the bank out of the framework.
4) Nazara tech IPO next week; Gaming platform Nazara tech will open next week, the company is backed by well-known investors Rakesh Jhunjhunwala.
5) Govt to allow the sale of E100; Modi government is working overtime to reduce dependence on crude oil imports.
6) Crucial Quad meet on Friday; First, ever leader meetings, heads of states of India, Australia, Japan and the US will discuss an agreement to ramp up the manufacturing of COVID-19 vaccines.
Subscribe To ET Now For Latest Updates On Stocks, Business, Trading | ►
Subscribe Now To Our Network Channels :-
Times Now :
The NewsHour Debate :
To Stay Updated Download the Times Now App :-
Android Google Play :
Apple App Store :
Social Media Links :-
Website – www.etnownews.com