In this episode, I worked on feedback from my primary customer. We fixed a couple of issues that she reported, then moved on to more of the onboarding flow. Full show notes are at
* Audio-Technica ATR2100x-USB Microphone (my podcast/streaming recording mic):
* Kinesis Advantage 2 (my preferred keyboard):
* ROVKING Earbuds (simple and solid earbuds):
* UPLIFT Desk (my standing desk):
* Dot Matrix Notebook (my activity journal):
Learn more about the software developer gear I use at I only recommend gear that I love. The gear links above are affiliate links that will support me (at no extra cost to you!) if you find something you like and want to buy.
You can support me at Money from Patreon helps cover hosting for stream websites, podcasting, and production costs for my Django work.
Want to learn more? You can check out my most popular articles at I also have a newsletter where I share articles about #Python, #Django, #SaaS, and other software topics.
Join in at
Watch live at n