In this video, I talk about what makes Pipedrive unique and how it compares to other sales CRM tools.
● It’s been around since 2010. Good team and well-funded.
● Good rate of development. New features come out pretty regularly.
● Pipedrive is very simple and easy to use compared to other CRM’s.
● Easy to customise (compared to Salesforce which is quite difficult and can require custom development).
● Pipedrive is designed for salespeople by salespeople. Big emphasis on activities.
● Pipedrive Pricing, Husbpot Pricing, SalesForce pricing, Zoho pricing.
● Pipedrive has good integration with 3rd party tools and has its own marketplace. The Zapier support is also very good. But so do most of the other CRM’s.
● Pipedrive has good reporting and this is all customisable.
● Pipedrive is scalable and can grow with you and your sales team (e.g. team management). Start on Essential and go up to Professional or Enterprise if needed.
● Pipedrive doesn’t have native email sequences and automation, but that is coming later this year.
Want to become a Pipedrive Master? Sign up to my Pipedrive course + group coaching program and take Pipedrive to the next level: y
Sign up to Pipedrive using my partner link and get an extended trial: Existing users can contact me to get a promo code: s
Sign up to my newsletter to get regular tips and videos on how to use Pipedrive better: e
Need help with Pipedrive? Book a 30-minute introductory call with me here to learn more about how I can improve your teams use of Pipedrive, automate your sales process and maximise your sales productivity: y