Home Advertising Boost How Much Youtube Paid Us for One Month of Monetization

How Much Youtube Paid Us for One Month of Monetization

by admin
How Much Youtube Paid Us for One Month of Monetization

Start Your Free 7 Day Trial - Advertising Boost
Advertising Boost 7 Day Free Trial

Help us reach 5,000 subscribers by subscribing

Don’t forget to comment below for your chance to WIN a Home Depot Gift Card & possibly win a KF-X1 powder coating system.

How much Youtube paid us for One Month of Monetization

There have been many of you who have asked us how much we make on our Youtube channel now that we’ve been monetized, so we decided to make a video explaining Youtube monetization and how it works, as well as explain how much Youtube paid us for your first month of monetization.

There are a few different ways you get paid from Youtube. The first is when Youtube runs ads on your video. When these ads are played on your video both Youtube and your channel split the revenue. I don’t believe it’s an even split, I thinks it’s 60% – 40% split.

You also can make money from Super Chats and Super Stickers. When someone sends you a Super Chat or a Super Sticker, Youtube keeps 30% of the revenue and the channel keeps the other 70%.

Again this is just our first month of monetization on Youtube, these numbers are just starting to come together. We’ll do an update video in the next couple of months and we can see how much has changed.

Products we use daily;

Sony Alpha a7iii –
Rode VideoMic Pro+ –

Silicone Plugs –
ā€œSā€ Hooks –
Heat Tape –

We use Rim Strip to strip paint and powder coating from wheels and parts. You can purchase Rim Strip from Matt at Chem Express – 314-266-4600 Let him know 710 Performance sent you!

Make sure and follow us on social media for more great and different content! If you would like custom powder coating, you can check prices on our website below!

710 Performance Instagram –
The Boost Junkies Instagram –
TL Weedman Instagram –
JermJerm42o Instagram –

710 Performance Twitter –
TL Weedman Twitter –

Patreon –

Looking for powder coating in Denver?

Shop Address:

710 Performance
6121 Washington St. Unit I
Denver, CO 80216
[email protected]

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy
error: Content is protected !!