Utilizing an Organizational Change Management (OCM) approach for CRM projects is the process of planning and designing the solution by first focusing on the overall business impact in such a way as to minimize employee resistance and cost while simultaneously maximizing the effectiveness of the change effort.
This session will explore OCM concepts and practices, including:
* What is OCM and how do you articulate the vision?
* Utilizing the OCM methodology during business readiness scoping to drive business engagement
* Understanding the right approach and the importance of change management
* The importance of utilizing roadmaps and business readiness dashboards
* Modernizing your data and user experience