SaaS means Software As A Service – a term in cloud computing, that defines software that the customers access online by purchasing a license/subscription instead of purchasing & installing the software internally.
Micro SaaS- a SaaS business targeting a niche market, run by a small team with smaller costs.
This video will focus on micro SaaS, it’s advantages and disadvantages, and why it’s the best choice (in my opinion) for first-time startup founders.
The bottom line is, a micro SaaS is smaller by definition, and that is the reason it is the better choice for first timers. Building a successful business is difficult, but if you focus on a niche you know well, on solving a smaller issue, you lower the difficulty level, and as a result lower your risks.
It’s all about risk management.
1. Dependency on another business
2. Limited customer base
3. Limited pricing potential (not entirely true)
1. Easier customer acquisition- faster growth
2. Cheaper customer acquisition
3. Smaller = simpler- good for beginners
4. Simpler = Cheaper to develop! no capital needed
Book a call with us: 📞