Session #1 of MLOBOX CRM powered by DailyAI
Very High Level Overview of the CRM (Text, Email, Video texts, VM, Drips, etc)
1, Contacts Page (From funnel to conversation)
2. Drip Campaigns (pre-built for you) example: recruiting campaign. Info from landing page gets imported to the CRM and Drip starts. (Video text message with text content, text alone content, Voice Drop . The idea is to stay in front, add value, and allow them to communicate with us through automation.
3. Setting page has multiple options for frequently used merge fields such as: calendly link, email signature, apply now link, virtual business card, etc. (Definitely utilize “Attach my V-Card feature, because their phone could recognize future communications even if they never saved your info.
4. Drips are automated until 1st reply, as soon as someone replies, automation stops to avoid future steps in the drip.
5. How to create groups
6. How to use “Mass Actions” to mass text, email, VM, or assign the entire group to a specific drip.
7. Explore “Need Help” button that can help you set up most important parts of CRM
8. How to add contacts to a specific campaign.
9. How to build or edit existing campaign (adding additional steps such as reminders, tasks, etc)
10. Add Contact (Individually) and assign that contact to a specific drip campaign. As soon as the campaign is assigned, it will initiate.
11. Once you connect your email, CRM will easily track inbound/outbound with specific contacts.
12. Video recording + adding to a drip campaign: (If you’d like to attach any of your short videos to your text). Go to the Media center tab in side menu bar, click “Record”
13. Use “merge fields” to personalize
14. Pre-built loan in-process milestones
15, You can call/text directly from CRM, and it communicates with your phone
16. You can send Video Texts, or Audio pre-recordings as Voicemails (you can send mass VM from Mass actions, or have it part of your drip)
17. Caller ID will show your Name (and during a set-up process, you’ll select your own CRM number)
18. Milestones, Deals in process, partner uploads, etc.