A good pricing model and level is a vital part of the go-to-market strategy for SaaS startups. But it’s tricky: Too expensive and complicated and you won’t get the much needed traction to get your startup off the ground; too cheap or unclear on the value proposition and your cash flow will be inadequate and customers won’t stick around when things get pricier.
In this StartupTalk, you’ll
– Learn about the short- and longterm risks of pricing your SaaS product incorrectly
– Explore, analyze, and understand common SaaS pricing techniques with us
– Hear about which pricing models works best for tech startups
– Get expert advice on how to get started on finding the right price design and level for your service
– Be inspired by real life examples and best practices
– Get the possibility to ask the experts questions in the LIVE Q&A
In this talk, you’ll meet:
Managing Partner and B2B SaaS Pricing Expert, Behavioural Strategy Associates (BeSt). With the experiences as a serial entrepreneur and an exclusive diploma collection, Ulrik is now dedicating his entire time as an expert to help B2B SaaS companies and startups with pricing and monetisation.
Co-CEO & Co-Founder at LegalHero
Kristian knows the battle of pricing your first product: As a co-founder of LegalHero, Kristian and his team gained quite some experience during the process. Luckily for us, he’s willing to share that knowledge with us!
This event took place October 7, 2021 at PSV Academy
About PSV Academy
Download from the collective brainpower of +400 tech startup founders. PSV Academy is a learning space specially curated by PreSeed Ventures to help tech founders of today and tomorrow accelerate their ideas into startups. At PSV Academy we translate the deep and tacit knowledge of growing scalable tech businesses every step of the way. Join our talks, workshops, debates and entire learning universe at www.psvacademy.dk