In this video, we chat about settling to the first 100 customers for your SaaS/B2B software startup and some of the lessons we learned during the early days of SendBird.
Part A. What’s unique about the first 100 customers
1. What are you trying to validate
2. What are you learning from getting your first 100 customers
3. What is different about first 100 customers vs later 1,000
Part B. How we got our first 100 customers at SendBird
1. Selling to friends/networks
2. Working with a distribution partner
3. Y Combinator
3-2. Content + SEO
3-3. Targeted Communities & PR
3-4. Software Review Sites
Part C. Early-stage Pricing
And we end with 2 things to keep in mind for pricing!
Hope this video is helpful in building your startup!