Hey everyone! In part three of my copywriting breakdown series, I take a look at www.morphio.ai. This is an AI marketing SaaS company that helps agencies save precious time from having to do tasks and analysis manually. They have an awesome website and product so I thought it’d make a cool part of the series.
Here are some of the main takeaways:
1. Use a strong headline, subhead, and CTA in the above the fold section
2. Try not to use the same copy on many pages as it’s bad for SEO and creates repetition.
3. Use the same flow and formulas on each page to make a consistent user experience
4. Elaborate on the benefits of product/service features. I.e. how is it going to impact the customer’s daily life?
5. Take advantage of urgency and pain points to push people to take action
6. Social proof and authority can be built through testimonials, stats, and logo bars.
7. Show the people behind the company to create a deeper connection with users.
8. Actively blog to drive traffic and leads.
9. Write good newsletter sales copy like Morphio did!
Get my free copywriting and marketing courses at .
Get my tools
👉 Conversion.ai (Jarvis): 5
👉 SEMrush: g
👉 Hunter: W
👉 Elementor: s
👉 BlueHost: U
Connect with me