Subscribe to Flint McGlaughlin’s brand new personal channel to learn how you can apply these methodologies, based on decades or research into human behavior, to your career and personal life as well.
As marketers, we are under constant pressure to quickly pump out copy, often under seemingly impossible deadlines. Without always having the time to test, how can we give our copy the best chance of actually being effective?
The research team shared tests and revealed actionable principles that answered such vital questions as:
• How long should your copy be?
• What format should it take?
• What specific points should be emphasized?
• What order should your copy be arranged in?
They also provided viewers with takeaways that marketers can leverage for their own copywriting needs.
Learn more from Flint with a MECLABS online marketing course.
Courses include certification in
• Online Testing
• Value Proposition Development
• Landing Page Optimization
• Email Messaging Optimization