#ContentMarketing #DigitalMarketing #ContentStrategy
For all the great business growth that content can enable, many content marketing problems are both super-common and endemic to IaaS (infrastructure), SaaS (software), and fintech companies.
Here are eight content marketing problems and mistakes that you need to avoid like the plague:
1) Hiring a content marketing expert after the website is designed/redesigned.
2) A blog post is finished when you click the schedule or publish button.
3) A blog post should read like a news release or sales pitch.
4) Webinars should be planned and evaluated like late-night infomercials.
5) Every website page is a landing page capable of receiving expensive traffic from paid search and paid social.
6) You can be successful in SEO, social, and email without content.
7) Marketing teams can and should create content by themselves.
8) Freelancer writers can create great content with zero input from your company.