Marketing Strategies that SaaS companies use to drive conversions are typically more Bottom of funnel-based. But that does not mean that the Top and Middle funnel Strategies are not relevant to them. So the question now comes into the picture – When to start? How to start?
Top of the funnel Strategies bring traffic but not the conversions expected so how to drive the conversions up? Let’s explore some of them
1. Marketing strategies for B2B Saas companies
2. Do SaaS companies need to focus on TOFU and MOFU strategies? When to start these?
3. Tactics or Strategies relevant to Top and Middle funnel conversions
4. BOFU Vs TOFU Strategies
5. BOFU Vs MOFU Strategies
6. Where does content fit in this piece of the puzzle? And what type of content?
7. Are these strategies useful for pre-seed and startups also?
Bonus: A template of a handbook that every SaaS Company should have for the initial assessment of Product-market fit
Please fill out this form to download the handbook: k